Sunday, September 7, 2008

Company Event - This Week

This week not a good week for me!

Company Event starting on Monday (tomorrow) and goes all the way to Friday. Actually, the difficult week is until Wednesday, the rest of the day should be closing up event. Well, I co-ordinate most of the stuff, like rentals of chairs and tables, hotel reservations, catering of food. Usually I shouldn't care much about the catering of food but this time is different, I calling outside food. So a bit kan cheong (up the wall in Hokkien) . I am keeping my finger real cross and praying to ensure this week goes on smooth for me. Not that I care about if my Boss don't see well in me as competent. I have no feeling as to what the Boss feels anymore! It is CONTRACT so don't expect anything much from them as the same encounter with Chartered. As long I feel I did my best is what I should be concern about. LORD, I pray that you will continue to watch over me even the road continues to be hard and difficult each time. I used to think doing this is easy but have second thoughts about it.

More updates tomorrow.

No comments: