Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Opening Ceremony

Today is my company opening ceremony. I stand for quite some time waiting for the important people to finish their speech. After which I rush for the toilet not caring what's going to happen back there at the event.

Sigh... sad to say that I am on 6 months contract here. Again, contract people don't have much previledge and not recognized. People hardly ever remember you in any way coz they know after 6 months you may no longer be here. That is what I hate most and yet I am still taking this job offer. I may be confused and desparate at that time.

I must tell myself to overcome this crab. Hack care if I am 6 months or not. Hack care if I even do so much for the company and not even recognized. I leave for home on time at the end of day knowing that I have not owe the company anything and at the end of the day I can say God I am a good girl.

No comments: