Monday, July 7, 2008

Appointment for WISDOM

You must be thinking that, "What? Wisdom needs appointment meh?" Well, I meant going to visit the dentist to check out my wisdom tooth needs to be pulled. Guess there isn't the if not part it is just the matter of time. Ok stop here now. Later will have further updates after my dentist appointment.


After appointment, back home. The dentist shows me the last x-ray I did. The wisdom tooth is actually blocking but still today not really fully poped out yet like a pop corn. After talking to dentist, I sat on the chair and filled with fear and almost got heart attack. I clench my fist very tight as the dentist cut my gums to clear the way for my wisdom tooth to come out. He push and push I can feel the strength and pressure as he try to push the wisdom tooth out and my hands clench tighter and tighter. Thank you nurse who help me to feel at ease. Thank you dentist if gave me straight in the face that if I don't trust him don't pull speech. Thank you for making me feel that the pain if just for awhile. Finally, the tooth came out after some struggle.








Representing my very 1st WISDOM TOOTH out!



Noticed something red there? That is the gums still attached to the tooth.



BIG right? Never did I ever magine a wisdom tooth is that big and I can hardly see it in my mouth. Hopefully this will cure the consistent pain I have had for the past few months.





And that is not all. Noticed my finger holding that wisdom tooth of mine?

There is a hole which means it has decay. Wow, the dentist was also surprise when he pull the tooth out to notice the decay. Even though it hasn't fully popped out, it has decay inside.

No comments: