Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exhausted from Traveling

Thursday Today and I am already exhausted from the travelling and the running to catch the bus.

Work wise isn't much. My boss is real good at least for once I am reporting to an Caucasian lady. Everybody have been telling me this place is very relaxed nothing much to do but somehow I got second thoughts due to the distance. It is very far in of Jurong Island and the public bus SUCKS big time coz it doesn't really come on time and sometimes it drives slow. Just like today. An old man was driving the bus to Jurong East and was damn slow. How I know? There was a BIG gap between peak hours of traffic and not only that I can practically count the number of trees outside that he just pass by. I was like ARGH ! I am rushing to get home. Do you mind to SPEEEEED UP!

No comments: