Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mistake Mistake

M I S T A K E! Is what I want to say for today in my blog. I want to be on time to catch the private bus that goes to the Jurong Island and my husband was so kind to give me a lift to Choa Chu Kang. So I took the lift in hope that I will reach there early but end up having to chase the bus again.

Lucky was able to get onto the bus. Then approaching Jurong Island, you think the bus driver would take the flyover faster mah. However, he didn't and we all got stuck in the traffic at the circle.Ok one thing is lucky that today the bus never merge so go straight to company. But I still late by 5 mins. Sigh... that is P A T H E T I C!

Then end of day... the girl suppose to handover to me rush rush everything and ran off. How irresponsible of her. Haven't finish yet then just run off

What's worst is ... I thought I can hitch a ride from the company transport but end up coming hope later then expected. Why? First she have to drop an VIP off at IBP. Talking about IBP (Internation Business Park) traffic was hell there. Same thing again the traffic jam at the circle turn about. The driver seem to be lost ... can't blame her lah after all she so kind to drop me near my place as close as possible. Thank you lor. All in all today is a pathetic day filled with mistakes after mistake. Next time need to ask where you heading first....

No comments: