Thursday, July 17, 2008

A new Life @ Jurong Island

My life have started today @ Jurong Island. It is a 6 months contract thing. Don't ask me why and I would not like to go down the road. Things haven't been going on well this year. If things have been going on well, I would have received the news that we are all heading to somewhere. Don't understand why my life is always filled with so much obstacles. Haven't I quite done enough by sacrificing my childhood days and I have continue some more? GOD have mercy!

Lucky there was a bus ride today to Jurong Island. What's funny is that they all sound as if there are many ques at the pass office and I need to get onto the right que. DUH ... only two que and it is pretty obvious if I am not a visitor, I shouldn't be in the visitor que. Anyway, both que also DAMN long and slow. I got pissed off... can't the person who take photo see that she has miss my number. HELLLO you know your numbers or not !

Leave office early to catch the public bus to notice I see the wrong time. The time was meant for bus 715. Anyhow, what is done cannot be undone. Hope tomorrow will be better. Take this job one day at a time and pray that GOD will walk me through each day

No comments: