Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No more CASE

For those who are not Singaporeans and following with my BLOG, CASE stands for Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE). They are a non-profit organization that helps the community to voice out issues and protect consumers.

Just this morning I was thinking about writing this organization on my blog, how good it is to have it around to help to protect consumers fight for their right. Sad to learn from their website that the organization will be closed. Not sure does that mean closed for good or there are other meanings to that. So I send a feedback to find out if it is true. If it is true then it would be of great loss as there would no longer be someone there to fight and protect consumers.

So watch out for my BLOG on what the status updates for CASE!

No comments: