Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hong Kong Drama

I am a fanatic when comes to Hong Kong Drama. With time on my hands right now, I went to borrow the TVB Drama shop to rent a serial. I always enjoy watching this particular actor as he is always very comical and natural in his acting.

Was surprise to go down to the shop to learn that they have change management. Was it that bad these days? No one rent drama shows anymore? The last time I heard from them was that they were doing delivery service to home and now everything has change. Rather messy the place. However, price seem to be fix or is it that also change? No matter, they have 50 cents discount for new shows if you return the following day. Of course not for the whole series lah! 50 cents apply for one disc you rent. Figure that is still acceptable but do not know how long this will last.

Currently, I am watching 法证先锋2 and also 和味濃情

法证先锋2 is good to watch as it talks about Forensic Science. How crimes happen and solved. So I particuarly like to watch category like this. Go rent yours and find out more about the show

No comments: