Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Children Behaivor Chart

As children these days are not easy to make them into habit to behave properly, I have created a Behavior Chart that evaluate the behavior pattern of my child. As per recommended by Supper Nanny Jo Frost. I have used the happy face as an expression to how mommy feels. And when she collects all five happy faces in any one of the behavior pattern, she will get a reward. I be sure that I try to follow this up so that she doesn't slack in her behavior and forget what she is required to do in this house. Below is an example in which you can try out for yourself.

I have lately laminated the face expression to avoid them from deteriorating as it is printed from a deskjet and cut out from paper. This will allow it to be used for a long term or for another child of mine. In addition, I have also used magnets tape which is much better then having blue tag as it doesn't stick well and constantly drops.
Try making one yourself!


No comments: