Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cut out from WORLD

Sigh ... no doubt this company is good and my boss ... she is ok .. I guess... you can't really judge a person by weeks. At least for one thing she don't bother me very much and let me run things myself. I am pretty satisfied at that. This is actually what I am looking for in a job. However, this is real far. Go ask anyone out there.

My life here is cut out from the WORLD and that is real! No Yahoos, No MSN, No CHAT ROOMs... this is the technology my company have. Pretty amazed! They will even go to the extend to block chat boxes for BLOGs. So you think you smarty pants can find a work around. HA ... they thought of that too! Sigh .... nobody to talk to except the despatch auntie and the cleaner auntie are now my closest friends to.

Yesterday was like worst then HELL. I am in lots and lots of pain from SINUS... half of my face is like swollen and my left eyes can't really open and tear continues to drip. The whole head hurts so bad that I thought of BANG my head against the wall and DIE. It is that painful! Totally unbearable is what I can say. AMEN to that I manage to still tolerate until doctor call my number at the Raffles Medical Clinic (company doctor hope can claim). And I am on MC today. Yippy get to do my things I never get to and tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: