Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Target Board

Sorry I am not a TARGET BOARD !

Yesterday was a real bad day for me at the place I work. Monday morning meeting and I get shoot with additional workload. No Thanks to my boss I report to who try to fight ... if you call blah blah his way .. as fighting for me...

In end, like always, loose again! He may like being the target board who always let all these people push him around, that is pretty fine with me but I am not one who like to be one like him. Hey... keep me out of it!

I wasn't really up to fighting for myself this time. A person can only take so much of your CRAB before they start to BLOW! And then someone approach me and ask me how he can solve the issue of the Invoice.. I almost wanted to say... 'THROW IT AWAY!' I don't CARE! NOT MY PROBLEM ... Go blow yourself away from me [YELLING]! No more HELPFULNESS from me as of TODAY and any and every other DAYS to come

No comments: