Saturday, November 17, 2007

P1 Oritentation

Waited for this day to come and finally it did. There was a lot of people this very day. Went there just in time - not a good idea, as there was many people to sign up too last minute too








Ok... went for the Oritentation Speech by the Principal followed by some other teachers. Then it was time to go down to que for books before the que gets longer after the speech. Hey .. this is Singapore... you think I KIA SOO ... wait you see .. I NOT ALONE!

Well, the book shop was slow as usual in getting the selling to textbooks. When it finally start selling, I was so happy in getting all the textbooks and whenever got time start wrapping them to up to keep them new. However, to my




the woman who gave me the books didn't even tell me what don't have but charge me the money for it. What the HELL! The worst part is I didn't even checked till I come home (when I free and was about to take a look at it) until it was too late - Bookshop close. So I called the bookshop, they say is ok ask me Monday to go back and 'get from them' - that is hopefully I do get it from them! Was so ANGRY and spoil my day! Another thing that will worry me for next 1 day until Monday arrives! Argh ... white hair poping out again!
STUPID of me not to check ! DAMN! NOW I BLAME MYSELF !


























































































































No comments: