Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Online Feedback Forms

As a company, it is always good to have a website that introduces your company on what kind of business you are doing and the kind of service and products your provide. From there you can actually invite customers to come and enquire more.

Still, including a feedback/enquiry form to your website will help to increase your business revenue. This will be good to those who do not like using the phone to make that call and have themselves stuck with the sales person. However, when comes to the feedback/enquiry form on website, it is only good if the feedback form works and you reply to your customers promptly. Many times I have encountered dead feedback forms to quite a few websites and I do mean these websites are business that are from big corporation. Few weeks ago I send an enquiry through the feedback form to a Chinese Association asking about certain Chinese Course and until now, I am still waiting for a reply. Then again, I send another enquiry to a slimming centre, 2 times leaving first an e-mail address and second my contact number. Still, no one call or return an e-mail to my enquiry.

So ... I do wonder .. is the feedback form not working or there isn't anyone getting to those incoming feedbacks? With these I leave you with, what kind of Service Level does Singapore have these days? You think would the customer be interested returning to your website again if it doesn't work?

No comments: