Thursday, November 8, 2007

New Mobile Phone

I am so happy that I finally got a new mobile phone. Sony Ericsson K530i. It has quite a few feature I have been looking for. For one thing, the incoming SMS tone, now I can change the tone to something that is out of the common ones given from the phone. At least I would be able to tell if it was SMS coming from my phone. Always have that problem with the SMS tone when I hear someone's incoming SMS with the same selection as mine, I will pick to check is it my phone beeping for incoming SMS.

What's more about this SE K530i is the expansion slot. Although it doesn't really come with the M2 memory card but it is good to have the expansion slot. This would mean that I can have quite a few MP3s songs carried on my mobile phone so when I am on a MRT trip to somewhere, I can pick up my earphone to listen to music and enjoy the ride to wherever I am heading. How cool is that!

Not forgeting the 2 Megapixel Camera. Something way much better then the current mobile phone I am having. Now I can grab good shots!

No comments: