Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A fruitful Leave Day

Yeah another day of taking Leave away from work. Have been very low morale working in this current environment. Why you may ask! Well, bosses are getting on my nerves and rather rude to me lately - in fact all the time in which I am sick off now. Anyway, Leave also to do some errands I have not get to yet.

For one thing, I promised my girl to bring her on a Double Decker Bus ride. So I took this time to bring her for the bus ride. Look she is enjoying her ride up the front seat of the Double Decker Bus and enjoying the high view outside.


Hey look, the traffic outside at Seletar Expressway looks so clear. That is one reason why I like going out on leave day coz it is P E A C E F U L and no agitation followed by frastration.


Hey this Double Decker Bus pass by the Giant at Tampines. Drop by to do some shopping with my girl. Grab some small stuff and head back home.

Then drop by the Post Office to send out the package to a friend from Malaysia under registered mail as she recently just gave birth. The service level here was great as I mentioned to the counter lady who serve me that I want to purchase everything like the stamp and box and have it send out later. She then ask me why not send out now. When I told her that I do not have a marker and maskin tape to pack the package properly, she immediately say, I can lend you. Don't bring home to do. This is what I call good service level. Offer suggestions and provide with a smile.

Afterwhich I also get to go to my library to return the books I borrowed but some how ending up frastrated as the Woodland Branch Library is always messy with arranging the books. Can't find the book on the shelve and again end up with some other book which didn't quite give me what I need. Sigh .. still talk about service level, P O O R! I approach the customer service but she just shoo me away with 'go check out the aile that says []' . Wow .. what kind of service is THAT!






All in all, I manage to satisfy my young girl and run what I need to do so that the leave taken is a fruitful one and not a waste of time.












No comments: