Monday, November 19, 2007

Call my name Correctly!

My mother gave me this name. Although it ain't some fancy name but it is a name I have learn to accept it. However, someone think that he is funny by calling me another similar name. The difference is one ends with an 'a' and the other ends with an 'e'. Despite I corrected him, he still try it again. It is so NOT FUNNY! Three times he pull this. If he tries again tomorrow, no more professionalism since he doesn't have any to begin with anyway. I will SCREW him up! How would you feel if I call you PIG or even JERK! Still, what annoy me again is that he was late. Why auditors have no watch to keep time meh? I have a life! Mind you! If you haven't got any, go get one. I am in a rush to get home, YOU JERK! Anyway, to add this, he calls himself an AUDITOR.

Still, another auditor, tell me she page this guy and couldn't get him. Then I look at her, what you want me to do? I can't really help you if he doesn't return your call. She keeps bugging me with who sits where. Where the HELL is the SOX Manager? He not doing is work? Hmmm... He has been taking a lot of leave these days... wondering is he also hunting for a job? Hhhhahahhha..

Talking about auditors, I really wonder how some people represents their company. They mess up with people's documents and place. Besides that, you think auditors from reputable company would know how to clean up after themselves but NO! They leave some stuff for you to clean up. That is rather sad at how they portrait their company image in another's company while doing audit.

Argh ... I need to get out of here soon! I am becoming to be a R U D E person!

No comments: