Thursday, November 22, 2007

Silver Cab

Sick again and went for some event. After which I catch a cab back home. Hailing for a cab .. and a cab did stop.. guess what.. 'Silver Cab'. Wanted to say NO WAY! But hop on instead as the clock shows it is 5:00pm and I gotta get back home to do some stuff before my two monster come back home.

For one, to update this blog with "WHY I DO NOT TAKE SLIVER CAB". Hhhmmmm.. customer service, they aren't the exceptionally good type. Needless to say they are any of the chatty type at all. Greet Customers when they enter the cab, NOT EVEN CLOSE! What's more they hardly got initiative nor do they know their way around Singapore. The worst part is not all this. It is that they drive dangerously, that is the WORST! I am not exagerrating! You can see them speed up just to catch me first to hop onto their cab, that would mean dangerously. So, if you are alone, taking a Silver Cab, try to seat on the driver side coz it is going to be a B U M P Y ride!

No comments: