Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Survived a Day in Paradise

Just yesterday I was yet given another difficult task by my boss. It seems that each day passes down here the task gets more and more difficult to overcome. Call me pessimistic but I seem to running out of confidence and optimism.

So what's the difficult task? Trying to argue my way with a Tax Auditor. I definitely do not want to jeopardise my name with the Tax Auditor and be listed in the blacklist. Although I am being paid to do my job but this would be one I considered as "NO WAY"!

I have been really down and almost break down to cry in trying to solve this problem. I seem to be drawing "blanks...blanks ... blanks " on my head to resolve this. Some how .. light manage to break through and I manage to solve this problem. Thank you so much to the Tax Auditor for helping me explain to my boss. AMEN to THAT! Sorry that my boss come back with such strong and stern words. No matter, at least he did himself after I attempted to talk to the Tax Auditor through the phone and e-mail with not much help in trying to convince him that he needs to pay up.

Ok this have been resolve ... how many more will there be coming my way? I really don't know ! God save me from the Fires of H E L L!

No comments: