Thursday, May 8, 2008

On leave

Today took leave away from work to go for the annual regular check up after giving birth. In addition, nothing new that I have never said before. Leave are always a day for me to really make full use of it.



So here the checklist which I actually get to:

- Meet up with my x-colleague after left touch for four months


- Head down to bank to bank stuff (lucky not so crowded, one thing I like about weekdays doing banking) Almost trip when entering the door way to the bank. Good thin bank has two different ques (Personal & Corporate)


- Almost forgot to add to my list to get to is to drop by the favorite Japanese Bookstore in Ngee Ann City Takashimaya. Very close in not recalling this as to have to do. Was happy I remembered and I bought two magazine.


- Time slipping by me... running out of time gotta hit the Reference Library which is up in my list to check out some important year books in my list. Damn... didn't know the reference library was so damn big! B I G mistake didn't take the lift and didn't ask the receptionist which floor I should go. So I ended up taking the escalator 3 levels before I give up and took the lift instead

- more time slip by as I take time to look through the microfilm. Almost late for my appointment. Quickly finish up with the photo copy. Uncle please don't interrupt this uncle from photo copy for me. Then rush down to catch a cab. Hail and hail no taxi... wow everybody still take taxi leh.... perhaps its tourist who hogging taxis... and pray to GOD please send me a taxi and there came one. THANK YOU GOD! Late for 15 mins appointment

- After seeing the doctor, spent half an hour waiting for medication. Don't ask why!

- Hit Church to do some prayers and buy some things

- Last stop go buy stuff for girl

Things in which I didn't quite get to:

- Hit Spotlight to buy some craft stuff

- Run errands

- Buy the photo paper for company use

END of DAY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you enjoy urself