Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2nd Half of Leave

Today's leave isn't a fruitful one

Received this Spotlight leaflet through the mail today with the Sale and was so happy that I am just about to head down.

I drop by Lee Kong Chian Library again today to check out one book I left out the other time due to time constrain. Didn't exactly found anything interesting so I left the library. Head down to Spotlight and thought of the Sale... later found out from the staff there the sale starts tomorrow. So didn't quite get anything much since nothing cheap nothing nice anyway. Not even the cloth are attractive enough.

Next stop, went to Popular Bookstore to get some more assessment for my girl to practice this school holiday. Sorrie lor coz you make too many mistake so have to buck up during holidays to do better next time. Hey.. it is also not cheap to reward my girl hor. Drop by Metro to get something I wanted long long ago..Now on offer so better grab before really no more.

Then head to NTUC... wanted to buy something on my list of things to get for the house. DAMN... notice one thing don't have and have to go another supermarket to get. Ai yah.. put everything back and leave NTUC. Head to Shop and Save to catch all my stuff then realize, I forget to buy baby wet tissue at NTUC (cheap mah). Ai Yo! So leh chey to have to run up and down.

Ok I am exhausted... go home and eat instant noodle.. rest up for the next few hours and there goes my day

No comments: