Monday, May 5, 2008

Goodbye to my favorite Won-Ton Mee Stall


There goes my favorite Won-Ton Mee stall that taste so good especially the noodle. They just cook the noodle the way I like. Just like the way Hong Kong restaurants cook it. Their last day of business is 30 Apr 2008.
So where was this Won-Ton stall at? Next to my working place in an old coffee shop. My working place is at The Linear at Bukit Panjang. So sad... no more tasty won-ton coming from this stall.
The funny part is the lady boss told me to look out for their sign board. But just only notice after eating at their stall so long, where is the sign board? So how can I find them again? No one really knows as they have no plans to rent a place yet. They are taking a break.
A-DIEU my won-ton mee! Till I see you again some where in Singapore.

No comments: