Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fourth Month into new J O B

Into my fourth month and counting the number of days in the new company. Seem fast seem slow.. not really sure how you should put it. Anyhow, I got my confirmation like I wanted and the increment I am happy with. However, still I seem to be missing something in this. What do I really mean? Missing the job satisfaction I am actually looking for.

What I don't really like about this current job. I spent most of my time picking up phones and relaying messages. Hate having to take messages and relaying them. Not a real challenge to me. Still, I have to write plenty of e-mails to customers also not really what I want in a job. You think this part will be a challenge. Yeah I thought so too! However, it is only that one sentence or two that says here goes the quote you need. Of course I didn't write that exactly ! Then again I make phone calls and many phone calls ... my day goes on like that making phone calls ... Then there is the annoying part about matching up invoice. NO it so not matching with the delivery orders is having to verify it. This is the annoying part in which I can't go on any further saying about it.

Well, I do admit that I am fussy and who isn't? If we are all not fussy, we will settle in whatever drops onto our lap wouldn't we? The real good part about this job that keeps me here is the $$$$

No comments: