Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Present Situation @ Work

Well, there are many reasons as to why I do not want to stay.



1. I am always make an I D I O T. Hey I not idiot hor! It is you who do not give the proper instructions



2. I am a XXXX in this company. However, sure don't look like one. I am always at M E R C Y of others. Is there even a thing call justice.



3. I hate doing follow ups of other people's work. Can you all please work as a team and update me without asking?



4. Communication, what happen to it? Everybody have a mouth but no one wants to even remember to say something.



5. Came here with great confidence and hoping to achieve something from this company but end up loosing something instead. What a JOKE!



6. Try to be positive but how can I if the rest of the team don't even feel good about how things are being run.



7. Boss can I don't make calls to people to ask $$$ of project? It sucks some of them not even available to ask. Can't we tell from what the description of project?

No comments: