Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Great Change in Orchard Road



Just that day I was on leave and went to Orchard Road to meet up a friend for breakfast. It sure have been a long time since I swing by Orchard Road. So much have changed. I almost got lost. Can you actually believe that? I am a Singaporean somemore. Hhahhahha to that!


Well the picture on the left actually links to the MRT. It sure didn't look like that before when the last time I was in Orchard Road - God knows when the last time I came by. It is COOL and pretty! Just like a disco place. Love the beautiful blue lights.




Walking the underpass came across so many of this kind of board. I find it rather interesting. Just gave those who pass by the underpass to spent some time giving their thoughts. Also a way to vent their anger without having to vendalize public property. Great Concept!




No comments: