Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Completed Sewn Product

Finally finished the product that has been pending on my list to do for so long.


I have been so busy to get to it. Seeing that I am sick today and on unpaid leave, I might as we make full use of the day to complete unfinished business. Besides, my girl has been bugging me very long when I am going to complete his new pants so she can wear it to her extra class.


If you have been reading my blog, my last post about laying the sewing pattern onto a cloth and get working on the final product. If you miss that, here is the link.


http://creative-commentor.blogspot.com/2007/10/getting-to-work-with-your-pattern.html


Well, the finished product looks like this.






Now my girl would be happy that I finally finish her pants and able to wear it. She is so proud that mom make her clothes :)


No comments: