Wednesday, March 5, 2008

@ Work

Seem very busy lately to even write anything on the blog.

Mondays @ work is always crazy I noticed as there defintely would be many calls coming in. Oh ..Yeah .. I am the receptionist mah so I have to pick up the incoming calls and take message too! Not that I enjoy doing this but do I have a choice? Ok.. ok I admit.. I ain't all that a good message relay nor a good receptionist ok! Give me a break!

Lady boss has return. She seem ok.. but I seem to be on the unknown side if I should leave this company. I have noticed that she also seem to be on the unstable side. Initially, I thought I would be like her having depression. However, after looking at her sometime, I noticed that I am not going to depression. Thank God! This doesn't mean I laughing at her. I am laughing at what I should do? Some decisions she make may not be good - after I knew she got this illness. I am worried about what I should do when she tell me to do this particular thing that may or may not have an effect return. Sigh.. I shall see how things go as I have 2 more weeks before the contract expires with the employment agent.

The two bosses have both different ways of doing things. I can understand why as one is woman and the other is man mah! They don't usually work the same as they got communication problem too (I meant women are from venus and man from mars).

God our LORD.. you seem to have play a joke on me! You sent me this assignment I am unable to fulfil this mission. Now, I am being affected emotionally by what is happening. I don't want to be judgemental nor try to add pepper or salt between both of them. Please LORD show me the way.

No comments: