Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nasi Padang


Some time back I ate this from a Nasi Padang at Bukit Panjang.
Yum Yum looks very tempting right? Especially the red red thingy which is the chilli fish.
Well, my review for this is it sure do looks good. However, the taste is real bad! For one thing, the food is C O L D except the rice. May be becoz I went there late for lunch. I usually like the potatoe for Nasi Padang and never fail to call this. What's more I also like the chilli. That hot and tasty chilli can't go without it when you are eating the potatoe.
Review: Never want to eat at this stall ever again! Why? The fish, which is covered by the chilli, seem not cooked. You can still taste that fishy taste. YUCKS! The potatoe, hmmm... don't have that spice taste that I am looking for. The beef gravy that is on the rice.... please hold on to the coconut coz it is way too much. It feels like I am drinking the coconut milk. First and very last time ever going to eat this stall.

No comments: