Friday, March 7, 2008

Disappointed with Lady Boss

Disappointmented with Lady Boss!

Told me she flying on the 8th and suddenly today her husband say she flown already. I like har.... never tell me and some more got appointment leh. Not that I want to know but it is my duty coz I am the Secretary. Sigh ... how to work like that... I have to call to cancel her appointment. Lucky the person didn't get angry with me.

Ok .. another issue here. I called the employement agent who matched me this job. Just as I guess, I only asked how long do I have to stick to job without having to pay them one month salary. Then they start to ask me what is my name and which consultant match me. Bulls eye, the next moment the consultant call me to find out why. Anyway, how work like that again? So emotional place. She flare up so easily.

No comments: