Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Uncle from Australia

My Uncle from Australia pass by Singapore after so many years. Infact there should be 10 years since I last met him. It was long time! As usual he comes as the breeze does, just a short period of time. He came with my Auntie who still look the same as she was when I was six (I last saw her).

Ok after so many years no contact and never seen them only through recent year we start to communicate over through the e-mail.

After work we pick up my children and pick up my dad before we went over to the hotel to pick both of them up for dinner. Then the time was almost 8:00 o'clock. We head down to West Coast with dinner. I didn't eat much as my boy wasn't very co-operative in staying put in the stroller. He was having fever too. But still we did manage to catch up the usual topic about mom. Nothing new I guess. The only topic we would always say.

Anyway, my uncle brought some gifts... very expesive gifts I would say as I wouldn't even dream of buying myslef for my kids even now I have a high paid job.

Girl got a computer laptop that have many programs... that isn't really cheap. My Boy.. he got a Fisher Price toy.. cookie jar.. isn't cheap either. Sigh ... but I appreciate the gift though after all this is the first time they meet. Who can blame them for buying expensive gifts. hahhahha to that!

No comments: