Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sonny Ericson K530i

Boy I do love this phone!

Can't say enough about it! The features are exactly what I want. If you have noticed my few pictures on my blog, most of the time I have used this phone to take picture coz it is convienent.
Still, the 2 Mega pixel camera may all that be perfect but some pictures I took is clear.

Another thing about this phone I like, it has a USB cable that comes along with it that allows you to synchronization with microsoft outlook calendar which is a good feature I wanted so that I don't have to pump in manually into the phone my appointments and my reminders.

Expansion slot, it supports up to 2GB of space. More then enough for me to put my MP3s music in to allow me to relax while taking my journey to work and off work.

Best part is, I took this phone during promotion and it didn't cost me a thing :)!

No comments: