Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Dream

When I was just a little girl! Sound so much like a lyrics to a song I also used to know. Haahhhaa

Ok.. back to my dream. When I was a little girl, I have many dreams. Just like any other children, I want dreamt of being a police, a doctor, a nurse, a teacher and even an engineer. Most of all I also wanted so much to be a Fashion Designer. However, how can I be so many profession at the same time? That was just a dream then.

I used to play pretend teacher with my neighbor's child who happen to be of similar age as me. We would always pretend we are teacher and students are "invisible", that was those days when we "children" haven't much else better to do or many things like barbie doll to play with.

As we all moved on in life, things change and sometimes we don't really get to fulfil the dreams we always wanted to have. Still, as life goes on with more new things we experience, and the pressure in economy and environment, our dreams have changed too. This dreams have became instead of wanting to be somebody, we wanted more the "$". So we all invest in our money in stocks or even to lotto to fulfill even a bigger dream. Alternatively, we have also changed our views to do something else and put all the dreams on HOLD!

My dream now is to be able to set a small business up. Something in which I do not have to invest much money and be able to use my hands to create things. I do wonder will I ever see that day ever come!

No comments: