Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So much for FLEXIBILITY!

Well, today I go try ask the girl who is doing the payslip to give me a copy of this months payslip in advance coz I want it to apply credit card. However, she refuse to do it X(! Hey I only ask for a paper not for the money leh! Like that also cannot! Where got flexibility! I don't even need the boss to sign what! Some people really don't know how to bend leh! Somemore say this company got flexibility! WHERE GOT!

Next, I tell her the rules and regulations of this company not consistent leh! It says on my appointment letter 7 days to give employer notice period of resignation or by paying 14 days to employer. I like har! Ain't this line suppose to balance as in 7 and 7 instead of 7 and 14? Where is the logic to that! Then the worst part came! She tell me GOT! Company policy mah! Like that also can har! Wow liao like this call flexibility har! No meaning leh!

I G I V E UP!

No comments: