Sunday, February 17, 2008

White Hairs

I recently discovered that I have few more white hairs that have pop out from my follicles. YIKES! Am I growing old? People used to envy me that I do not have white hairs and I look young. Try saying that to me now. With a job and two kids to work with, no wonder white hairs have start to pop out one by one just like a pop corn but slower.

So, why do people have white hairs even before they reach that "old age"? I found this article to be rather interesting. Here is the SUMMARY of it!

Having white hairs may sometimes be considered as heredity from parents. Other times, it may be due to lots of stress level and homornes level. A B-12 deficiency, a thyroid imbalance, and anemia can all cause premature gray hair according to an article below.

So it is good to know the reason behind having white hairs so you could take caution in whatever way you can. However, I do need to say that some things cannot be avoided that is heredity :).

To read more about it, click on this article.

No comments: