Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Busy Day

Ok.. everyone's been telling me that "they" need to get used to having you around speech. Give yourself some time. Time is ticking and it really is COLD here with all the attitude from young colleagues.

Again .. hate this! Have to wait for the gate keeper to come open the door. One young colleague, male ask me to catch the lift my boss is in and we wait here. I say to myself ... har .. what is that .. I might as well go basement and tell him I need the key. See how silly one person can tell me to do that. My jaw drop.

GATE keeper ... please come early if you want to keep to keys hor! Some of us would like to go to office and start WORKING and not waste time! Some of us have L I V E S!

Ok... another thing I need to say that things will be extremely hard to change. Yesterday, my boss gave the close shop dinner and I booked the table. Seeing that everybody else is busy I go to the restaurant first to put my butt at the table first. Wait and wait.. then colleagues all came together. Guess what ... they sit away like as if I got disease or something. Alright .. very mature! Forget it.. ! So I continue reading my book until my boss come. Not sure if she noticed it that but who cares. Actually I didn't want to go either but not nice. But guess as much I end up like that. So much for warming up!

Then there is my Boss constantly hounding me. Give me a break ... I can only do so much.. if you think I am slow then go get the last person to do it for you lah. I feel that I already doing so much and I am not complaining. They could have tell me we are a place of fast moving and I do mean fast moving. Give you something to do ... 1 minute later I will ask from you.

And there goes this thing where can you make up your mind. Here I already advertise for the position and they ask if you got friends. I thought you should have ask this question before I advertise for the position? If have then why would we want to incur that expense? Funny!

Now I really want to pray to the LORD that I don't really think I am capable of completing this mission you have assigned me.

No comments: