Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Depressed Situation

I am being put in a bad spot joining this new company! Thanks to my male boss :((! The Lady Boss has been hospitalized for some reason I cannot say. This has some how affected me in some way. How? Male boss wants all of us which includes me to pretend that this has not happen. She is going to be away for 2 months (estimate), how to pretend? Sigh.. bad spot man! I am suppose to pretend it didn't happen and I can't visit her at the hospital . Needless to tell you why I can't visit her at the hospital. If you are idiot! Here is why! If I go, then I already know what is going on already right? This will not help in her condition to recover. Sensitive situation right now so can't burst all out! So many exclamation marks to today's blog. Now I feel like a jinx in this company coz this thing have to happen when I step into the company! No male boss .. your comfort with "no it is not you" doesn't really help to ease it! Ai yo... she treat me like a friend and I can't go and see her coz I work for her. Tell me what to do ... what to do?

No comments: