Saturday, February 2, 2008

Busy Weekend

It's that time of the year again! Chinese New Year is a time for Spring Cleaning. Only this time of the year I would bother to run through my things and see what I don't need, trash out and hoping for the brand new year would be good.

Wake up very early in the morning say 6am to do housework, before my babies wake up. Wipe the dirty study tables. Clean the window grills. Boy it looks damn good now. The dust have been collected that thick. Clean the master bedroom. Ok I am exhausted... leave the rest to tomorrow.


Buy bak kua which cost a bomb this year for my parents and father-in-law and not forgetting my babysitter too. Then drop by my father's place to give him the bak kua and also let him play with my babies.

Dinner was at the new place Chong Pang Steamboat located somewhere in Boon Keng MRT. Boy was it smoky.

No comments: