Monday, December 24, 2007

So much for Confidentiality

Being a Secretary is no JOKE. For one thing, you need to keep confidential items C O N F I D E N T I A L! Guess the person sitting next door kind of missing this part! & totally GROSS .. she makes coffee for her BOSS in her own cup. PUKE ... lucky I not her BOSS coz double PUKE if I do drink it. Come on lah ... have some hygiene.. Oooppss sorry I forgot .. she don't have any knowledge of hygiene .. if she does... she won't be what she is today... haahhhahha to that.


Ok.. coming to that part where she has already announced that she will be Senior Secretary in April Yr 2008! 2 promotions in one year? What kind of management decisions is this place running? Slacker like her can promote! SO GO SLACK EVERYONE and you will get your promotion faster then ever! So much of CONFIDENTIALITY! Har :-\... then good lor.. she can take my job too... now the IT Budget can save even more! Sorry this is jealousy speaking - God forgive me for this sin coz I am unable to take it :((! For all the hardwork and dedication to the department, this is the return I have THANK U SO MUCH! ... Since they treasure her so much... let her do lor.. Even if they can meet up with my pay I won't want to continue working with people like her who play P O L I T I C S!

No comments: