Sunday, December 30, 2007

2nd Treatment - CITISPA

Just went for the second treatment today. Next time never to make appointment on Sundays. They seem to be short handed and no one was outside to entertain me. Wow.. so much for a service. Our records are lying on the frontdesk and no one is around? Har? Can anyone even pick this up?

This time round, I have an option to either to take the steam bath or the sauna. This time I tried the steam bath. Good Choice! As I didn't suffer from a giddy sickness after the steam. The last time I took the Sauna, almost fainted before the time was up.

After the steam bath, I thought I'd be given a towel to change as the current one was soaking wet. Then someone moved me into a room with air-condition blowing directly at me with a soaking wet towel on me. I like har! You want me to catch a demonia?

Then they told me to use the BIG towel which was really really BIG to wrap myself up. So I did! Feel like I am in a wedding gown made of towel.

After the massage, they again move me into another room to do the postnatal massage. They start gossiping in Cantonese.. I understand what they were talking about.

After complete with another steam bath, they never weigh me :-\.. and then I never gave me drink either. WOW..totally poor service leh! Then again that manager ask me to take the full body package again :( I say NO again.. then the black face came!.. Can't they just put a NO with a period and stop asking? This is a bit annoying!

Final results of 2nd trimming

lost 2kg which is 62kg now

lost 1 inch from waist

No comments: