Monday, December 31, 2007

PEEVED!

I recently applied for the 2 miserable days of child care leave in the company in which I have resigned. I wanted to clear this since there isn't any claim back.

Waiting .. and waiting for approval.. 3 days later.. he came to me and say 'Do you really need to take that child care leave?' So I say yeah... , coz I need to send my child for injection. Then came the second question ' Do you have to take the whole day?' What the HELL... one day also cannot har! Why this child care leave is taking from your pay to give me har? If yes, then I can understand that I shouldn't take lah!

Besides, I deserve this! Guess this is their way of saying NO THANKS for all I have done for this company! Not forgetting, this is also a way of saying THIS IS YOUR J O B anyway! So much for dedication! So much for helping a JERK like him! GOD where is JUSTICE? I want to see this JERK punished!

No comments: