Friday, December 21, 2007

First Tummy Treatment - CITISPA

Have signed up the tummy treatment with CITISPA as they happen to have an offer of per treatment for tummy is @ $38.00. I took the 20 treatments as usual coz they recommend so.

Went there today for my first treatment. As usual, they will always try to convince you to take other treatments coz it is cheap - so be careful and persistent in saying 'NO'. Guess as much the manager use this strategy, but didn't work on me.

Before they start the treatment, they weigh me and measure my tummy size. Give me a break I gave to recently ok? Of course my tummy looks fat if not I wouldn't be seeking CITISPA for help.

Weigh : 64.08kg

Tummy: 89cm ~ 35 inches

Ok.. you'd think after this the treatment starts. Again, manager try another tactic on me - Postnatal massage. She recommend me to do it coz this will avoid the ovarian cancer and having any future problems. I can say no but thinking after having two children and never did this, may be I may be prone to this coz I do feel some pain sometimes... ok so I took the package. Besides, outside price is also about the same. Since no diff just that I don't have a stranger in my house doing for me so might as well do it here now and get over with it.

They start with the Postnatal massage on me. Painful and I do mean painful but it not that kind of scream for pain. Afterwhich is the massage the tummy using some form of equipment. That is pain and almost want to puke. Lucky never ate anything before I head there if not, really will puke.

Next, put me in the SUANA.. BOY... was it really hot. I told her to turn on the air-con high so that I will offset the hotness through my face. Lucky I told them to do that. Many times I have to release myself from that SUANA box... HOT HOT HOT... almost 4 mins left... and almost passed out! I am dehydrating... lucky a cup of hot ginger tea came after that... Phew.. sweat like a PIG! Again .. fainting spell come on.. drink another cup of ginger tea... sit down and rest.. ok.. feel much better... after that change and left... went to buy some green apples and yogurt for dinner.

Phew ... what a treatment and I have 19 more to go... next time I would bring some sweets and plenty of water.

No comments: