Friday, December 21, 2007

Million Dollar Question from my Boss

Ok.. submitted my resignation letter on Wednesday and here comes the question "Why you want to resign?"

Here is what I have said. INJUSTICE! The woman who came in later, got the perm headcount and then follow by a promotion. So what am I to the department?

Promised converting me in progress... when? Can't even see it coming through. If it were to come in early, I may consider not leaving. Psyche! No way! I am still leaving! I am getting much more besides budget constrain here would not be able to increase my pay by 20% more.

I also mentioned about the title here which was indicated in the ePBA for last year too. Not forgetting the backup tapes which I have to handle, why I am still handling it when AS can have it pass to Helpdesk?

In addition, I also took the opportunity to tell him. Don't let all these people step all over you. Also that part about telling me that I don't have bonus, don't have to go there! What's more, please do stand by the person who reports to you. Nobody likes working for someone who always have to fight their own battles!

I guess that is as much coolness I can give him without loosing my professional part. All and all.. this feels DAMN GOOD coz I have waited so long to tell him that!

No comments: