Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Final Resolution for Yr 2007

The Year 2007 is coming to an end soon!

And for a moment I thought that I would not be able to meet my last list of resolution for Year 2007 which is to get out of here in the current company. With after several interviews and many rejected offers, I have turn very low morale. Suddenly, my prayers have been answered.

Where am I going you may ask? Its a secret and only those who know me will know where I am heading.. Sorry ;) ... For one thing I most happy is now that I have a permanent job and most of all [YELLING] I am a S E C R E T A R Y! No thanks to my current job in an CSM.. who is unfair and unjustice... No thanks to my superior for helping me ... No thanks for promising me the PERM HEADCOUNT in which I never see.. & HERE is my last LAUGH to you! HEARTY HA!

And there goes the million dollar question coming from the Human Resource when I gave a copy of my Resignation Letter to her. "So why you want to resign?" So I went on to say... here I am IT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE... now I have a proper title SECRETARY...anyway she is not done yet with the many questions and we got interupted... but I am sure this will come back gain.. hahhahha to that!

What I am going to miss here?

My colleagues - this does not include all the Management Level & not all.

- Lee
- Don
- Hor Pek
- Wu Guang
- Kok Keong
- Vincent Teh
- Oi Cin
- Yet Ping
- Paul Wee (ok ok lah ... although he annoying .. but he also has a forgiving heart .. and still nice back to you. For that, I take my hat off him)

Hey I suddenly notice that there isn't much colleagues left ... coz most of them also left...hahhaa..Sorry X-colleagues don't count coz this topic is talking about my current job..but yeah lah I still miss you all

Ok.. let me see.. on Management Level who am I really going to miss? Hmmmm... thinking.. thinking.. don't seem to can find one I really miss... hahhhhhaa.. ok here goes

Teo is a good person to learn things from especially on management things. He really knows his work well. For that I do respect him. He also shows his ropes to people who reports to him directly. He also treats me well... yeah well as in he goes out eat expensive food.. he will packet leftovers for me... hahhahhha.... Somehow his decisions sometimes I don't really agree with him. Still, he is not careful with what he says - coz I am there to hear it.

AS - I would miss him for the helpfulness he is. Although I must say that he sometimes may be overboard until he didn't notice it. Childish & also annoying at times. No matter at least he understands the word "merciful". He does really help me a lot and I always can depend on him. If you need someone to spread news, go tell him... needless to tell you why... guess it yourself. What I like most he has done for me is that he helps me to punish the evil one. THANKS AS!

AH- not much to say about him but at least for one thing. He is not as annoying like others.

and that is all on my list.

I don't know what is ahead of me but at least I make the first move and pray that God will guide me through as he always have.

No comments: