Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gathering with X-Colleagues

Yesterday evening was a great one!
I have a gathering with some x-colleagues and current colleagues too. We actually planned to have it at Seoul Garden at Causeway Point but ended up at Jack's place.
Look what we all order.




I have Seafood in the Basket. As it was worth eating as I was hungry :). Besides it has three tasty clamps ... hahhhaaaa.. And all were jealous that I have big portion.... See lah .. I told you all it is worth ordering but no one listen X(



For those who ordered the set meal, we had the below for desert. Exactly what I like, chocoloate mouse... yum...yum..

It was full of laughter and having fun updating one another our current lives. We end our gathering at about 10, I think as all the stores were closed - depart with one taking the MRT alone ... hahhahha.... and then we went down to the bus inter-change where my bus was waiting for me to board... and there I rush off with a bye-bye (sob sob sniff sniff).. Sorry guys.. gotta rush back home to see my children are well taken care of by my husband.

Last words to all my friends, WE NEED TO DO THIS AGAIN! But can we pick some other place besides having to eat fried food? I am having sore throat again :( from all the fried food.


















No comments: