Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What's in a Ladies Handbag

My dream bag is something rectangle. One of which can stand on its own. I am not speaking of the kind like a huge travel bag but of something more to the lady like type. However, I haven't have much luck finding it as the one I want always burn into my budget.

For me, ever since I have children, my handbag has upgraded to a bag with all the stuff. Sometimes my husband buy things, goes into my handbag. My girl buys things, goes into my handbag and finally I buy thing, goes into my handbag. So my bag has become like limpy bag - more like a Sata Clause Bag.

To get to the point, so... what's in a Ladies Handbag? I don't usually put make-ups on, so you can't really find any proper lipstick in my bag. However, I do have some necessity inside it. This will include below
  1. Vitamin C pills (this to keep my health up because the office I am in is covered with SICK people)
  2. a quick refresh Aqua White Spray (as got children no time to really get to my face)
  3. a cheap bottle of perfume spray (in case the lift smell like a chimney)
  4. a portable bag (this is for wearing skirt.. Argh ... no pocket with it)
  5. another portable small bag (this is to put my wallet, my coin pouch so easy to take and go for lunch)
  6. an unbrella in case it rains
  7. a lip gloss
  8. Many packets of tissue paper (in case need to go PUBLIC toilets no tissue especially for family to go poo poo)

That's all in my bag. So care to comment what's in your bag?

No comments: