Monday, October 15, 2007

Hari Raya Puasa in Lieu

Holiday in Lieu.. sound so good. However, like any other on leave days, I don't really get to rest and relax time. During times like this, I always get only very little out of it from enjoying what I like doing.


Wake up early again to catch my Cantonese favorite drama. After settling my kids at Babysitter's house, I have a full day ahead doing things.


To begin this very day with is the tracing the pattern for my girl's pants onto the cloth I seem to have bought ages ago (while I was still pregnant) . Now after delivery, have been so busy with baby that I hardly got time to even get to it. There was one time last month I planned to get to it but end up resting as I was very ill. Finally, got this traced and cut. Next is to find time to piece up together.

Next in line of the day, finally I got to get to the massage I have long been waiting for - almost a year and more. My back hurting like HELL... and I mean really like HELL... the feeling like there are so many knives stuck at my back... as if I have been stabbed too many times and unable to get those knives out no matter how I try. Even my little massager (my girl) also do not do the trick. Feel so much better now.. Sigh of relief! Next time must go try the burning stone coz my body got chills in the bones. Hope this will do the trick and when the next time I fall sick I will quiver.

More to come on the list to do TODAY! Went down to my favorite shop to buy some craft stuff. Bought some wool and also some felt. Next hit Carefour to get the fan for my close friend who is about to deliver next month.

A bit shack already up to here and I have yet to get to the list where it says 'CUT HAIR'. Ai yo... outside raining and I haven't quite reach my list yet and I am hungry too. Thought of hop onto the MRT train and drop at Novena for a quick cut at the EC House. When the MRT train reach Orchard and noticed that the crowd disappears, I sat down and decided not to drop at Novena coz I too lazy ... Hhahahhah...

The train went all the way to Woodlands Station. Ok.. walk quickly towards Civic Centre to cut my hair. Wow.. got people ... sigh wait again. My cut was real quick but not sure the comb is clean... now my hair seem to be itching... better to wash it later.

Still not over yet. Have a few more things to get at Causeway Point before I finally hit homr with a complete list. My friend's son birthday coming up and I have to get him a present. Ok ... no one's going to the birthday party so I also think I not going lah. Then picking some other stuffs too like the pajamas for my girl - Cheap so I bought two sets with each cost 10 bucks. Last in the list is to get the glue I need to paste things.

Hooray ... finally my list of things are over. Head back home to REST with 1 hour left before I pick my two monsters up. Do have a few didn't quite get to it. MY SAMBAL BLACHAN! Sigh .. but it was a good try that I manage most important ones...

All in all .... it was a FRUITFUL Day!

No comments: