Thursday, October 18, 2007

Things I HATE about my BOSSes

Here is a list to share with the WORLD about the things I HATE most about my Bosses.


  1. Last minute want a room for meeting. As if this company got many rooms available. GIVE ME A BREAK!
  2. Ask me do work during my lunch time while he enjoy his lunch outside. WHAT A JOKE!
  3. Call me on my mobile when I am on leave to tell me some stupid things like you got no quarterly bonus this month or some donkey needs the meeting room. Why can't you just say 'NO WAY!'
  4. When going home, purposely make you stay to do some thing so you would miss the company transport.
  5. Make you do some adjustments when he can do it himself
  6. Always the goodie two shoe type. Never side your staff or fight for you. You have fight the battles YOURSELF!
  7. When I was 7 months pregnant, make me walk to his cubicle to tell me things several times.
  8. Like to share his viruses with all the staff by coughing all over you.
  9. Can't make up his DAMN mind how he want a thing to be done and after asking you do one particular way then want to change
  10. Like to ask people questions he got no answer but he already have the answer. I call this GREAT PRETENDER

And there may be more to come in which I have not list down!

So how about your excuse for a the worst boss ever had?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is ok.. at least you still have some great colleagues around exp.. me