Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying to recover being played out ....

Filled with aggitation this week as I try to heal myself and get over with being played out by my dispatch person for giving me such hope to have a ride out of Jurong Island and reaching home early and then say he couldn't. I can understand that he has his reason for doing it but I still feel disappointed.. as I try to get over the feeling. It is not easy .. sigh .. resign from this job is popping into my head several times. However, like the cleaner Auntie say would it help if I resign? I will not get that kind of pay outside.. and so true .. Sigh .. more white hairs going to pop out of my head like pop corn. SUCKS .. !

I tried to find other ways but then not within my budget either. Like my husband say, "you not paying him anything yet what so he can change his mind"and this hurt. Husbands like that to hurt you and not comfort you. Sickening....

On the other hand, I lay my tarot card and the answer is that I should also stay. Doubly suck.

No comments: