Friday, June 26, 2009

New Driver can't be trusted - My time ticking here?

Well, I think my fate here in this current company is ticking! Why?

I thought I found another driver to serve our company but I end up with something that is no good! Today, I tried to discuss with him on going to pick the company guest up and he say that he rather pick the intern up coz he want to avoid ERP charges (which he have to pay himself not covered by company). I like har! It is in agreement that you have to do that. If timing wise not right, ok fair enough but that is not a valid reason. Anyhow, after thinking for awhile, I told him, you have to pick the guest up coz it is their first time here at the plant if not they will get lost. Then he say ok.. I said this infront of my colleague. However, then he add that ... does that mean he do not have to pick the guest up tomorrow morning? I like har? You sure or not! However, I say in a polite way ... no ... you still have to pick them up.

Anyhow, I will be writing points down like this when it comes to his six months review.

No comments: