Saturday, June 27, 2009

FireFox ROCKS!

Failed MegaVideo and made me source for alternative. Although I have wasted my money but at least I know that I should never trust sites like that again. So do all of you out there. Don't be fooled by it either.

Found this interesting thing which is an Add Ons for Fire Fox. It works wonder! It downloads videos while playing it. Stumble on it when I was crazy looking for alternative sites for videos. The software is DownloadHelper. Boy! Is it helpful! Love this feature LOTS! ... ok after download it, you may need a player to play it coz the software download format is flv. So .... another Add Ons for Fire Fox? Ok ... share with you also.... it is called the ConverterHelper! This software helps you to convert the downloaded video into a format in which you can play with , with a current software you might already have and do not want to download and install onto your computer. Cool ain't it! Hheehhhee I find it too! & it took me the whole morning to do this. However, it was worth it.

Great Thanks to FIRE FOX for such improvement! Your browser ROCK!

No comments: