Thursday, June 4, 2009

Good Day ... Until...

Today is a good day!

I went with my husband to Sizzler at Toa Payoh to eat steak. Yum yum... juicy steak... and free flow of salad bar and finish with a cuppicino. S A T I S F Y I N G! So full that I rest like a big slob on the chair with my stomache so full until I could hardly walk.

Later went to buy another expensive shoe Scholl I saw I like and it was on sale. The one I just bought not long also expensive but suck coz it cozing my leg very much ache and the rubber has worn off badly. Pansy shoes... SUCKS... not ever going to buy. Just throw my money away. Sigh ... but can't save the money on this coz I do a lot of walking around.

Again come home with two children and angry again coz my girl refuse to listen to me again dispite I told her not to do something.

No comments: